Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 17th Birthday Jocelyn!

lots of walking & eatingand some lvy goodness
Today I had meeting for LSL. Kinda nervous for it and kind of a little excited. Nervous for meeting other people and just that whole getting to know you sort of thing, and also finding a friend there. I really hope I won't be friendless or even buddyless. Maybe this experience will be a good one and I can learn a lot of stuff. Actually being LVY really changed me. It's definitley changed how I meet other people and socializing. I guess when you're given a leadership role you just get that boost of confidence that you're in charge of something and people are looking to you for guidence. Something like that. I feel like I can't fully explain it because I'm really tired right now. I think I'm less paranoid about meeting other people, still might be awkward but I try not to think about that first. I could go on but I just made this blog a lot longer than i wanted it to be. omg I am so excited to be in charge of the prayer service! *sarcasm

I think this is the second day I've walked the most, 1st was independence day. It's tough getting Jocelyn a gift, you aren't really sure what she wants or needs. But Maria, Cassandra, and me did it! We got her oil pastels, charcoal pencils, clay eraser, twix, blending stubs, and this cute jar shaped like a bear. I think she liked it. First I had to walk up the hill to get to the california bus stop, so tiring considering it was also hot. I LOVE NICE WEATHER! and before that my mom and me had sushi at japan town. that soba special really filled me up. Anyways we walked everywhere getting parts for Jocelyn's gift. I really miss Jocelyn, I haven't actually hung out with her for a long time like just 3 or 4 people or even hanging out at her house playing sims, I'll always remember that. She works sooo hard! She really is an inspiration or even a sign to get my butt going to get some work done. balancing out work and free time is pretty important. I should try to remember that. I think Jocelyn deserves a break, or at least 1 day off of her constantly busy schedule. I don't remember myself getting so full from dinner. It was nice having so many plates of food and I'm still fuuuulll. thanks for the dinner jocelyn, I miss you and I hope you had a happy birthday =)

We had a good conversation..
dotluvsu: it's still like that when you get a little older
dotluvsu: and personally
dotluvsu: i don't think that means you're a different person
dotluvsu: you just show different sides of you at different times
dotluvsu: because some things are appropriate at certain times
dotluvsu: and not appropriate at other times

i said something here like yeah i like talking about this stuff and then she told me
dotluvsu: hehe
dotluvsu: you probably won't get this now
dotluvsu: but you can think of it this way
dotluvsu: one day, when you are in a relationship with someone
dotluvsu: you will have to show them all sides of you
dotluvsu: good bad
dotluvsu: appropriate
dotluvsu: inappropriate
dotluvsu: and the way you know that person is right for you
dotluvsu: is that they will accept you for exactly who you are
dotluvsu: for all the different sides of you

No comments:

Post a Comment