Sunday, July 12, 2009

sorry i left you

THE RANDOM THOUGHT BLOG
I haven't been blogging in a long time. I think I'm just too lazy, but if I start now maybe I'll keep up with it. I don't know why but some of these days are just getting boring. I need to go out there and do something so I won't have to stare at the screen the whole day and also pig out on snacks. Speaking of snacks, I think tomorrow I'm going to make cupcakes. I'm supposed to have a meeting on either the 14th or the 16th about LSL and I haven't started that slideshow yet.. and I don't even know if Elena finalized the script.. I got a webcam! except that my faces takes up a lot of space lol Finished with Life as We Knew it, which is a really good book. I can't believe that was our summer reading book. I would have more things to do if I was in an AP class or some form of a class that shows a college, "Hey this person tried and was somewhat smart." This blog is jumble of things going in my mind I guess. I wonder if I'm ever going to pay Alyssa back. I wonder if other people don't trust me to lend me money because I haven't payed her back. I need to volunteer! I need more sleep. I need to clean my room. I need to exercise. LEARN HOW TO RIDE A BICYCLE! gosh Stephanie do something productive with your life and stop wasting away your summer and then when you're in school you have to worry about college and do applications and personal statements and then you wish it were summer again and that you had started then. The stupid computer doesn't get cd's but gets dvd's. I hate when technology fails. tiiiiiiiiiired. MJ, your music and your dance moves will always be the best! rest in peace. I wonder if maria has any classes with me. I better do something so I can feel the beautiful feeling of being accomplished. I am so lazy! and if that's not even worse, my gpa will make me be rejected from most uc's. I am so pessimistic! I'd like to order some optimism please, BJ. I don't think this blog should be read, and I don't think I'll read it again lol

One time i was in bed after I read my summer reading book and somehow I just thought of how honest I am to other people. I don't think I am truthfully honest to other people, even though I think I'm an honest person. Is that a different thing? I guess honesty can have different meanings. There are some things that I will never tell a person directly to them. It's not an insult, but what i was thinking was my relationship with other people. I don't think they honestly know what I think about them. Anyways when I was about to sleep I thought of the idea of writing everybody a letter about how honestly I thought our relationship was and how to improve it. If only life was that easy and I could tell them in person how I really thought about them and empty out some feelings from my brain. It would be cool if my family and my friends told me what they thought about me. I know i would be a little sensitive to some of the comments, but I'm not a perfect person. Sometimes I wish I could be that friendly person that everybody likes and isn't made fun of or looked down on. Maybe there isn't really a person like that because everyone has some kind of problem right? I don't know.. Back to writing a letter, I think I just thought of that because I realized I'm not thaat close to my family. They don't really know much about me I think. Also some of my friends don't know me all too well either. I wonder sometimes what my family and some of my friends think of me. and to think all this came from my summer reading book! ok I'm done no more thinking about this so much cause i'm tired.

sorry this blog was not very readable.. forgot to mention some other things like hangouts, but I'll mention that later maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment