Monday, June 15, 2009

Up

Today was a pretty good day. Maria and I went to go see the movie Up and it was good. There are a lot of sad parts and funny parts and the dog is so cute! It's probably not my absolute favorite disney pixar movie though. After the movie we went to Steak Escape and I accidentally ordered a meal because I didn't understand what the lady was saying.. oh well it's just that I don't spend $10 usually on lunch, but the fries were pretty good. We were supposed to meet Cassandra, but she got off late from volunteering.. I wish I could hang out with her more because she seemed to have a lot of fun with Jocelyn and Catherine last week. Too bad she has to volunteer again tomorrow and pack for Wednesday when she's leaving to SoCal. I wish I could go places.. everybody else seems to be going and I'm stuck here going to the same places all the time.

Well since we were waiting for Cassandra, we went to Wallgreens and got Catherine a hoops&yoyo card. It's funny I hope she likes it when she opens the card and hears you're fiiiiine haha Hopefully Catherine's bonfire for her brithday is fun! This was a pretty boring post since I did not bring my camera to take pictures. I hope my summer is gonna be more exciting than this..
*lots of laughs with Maria though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment