Thursday, June 18, 2009

Fiesta time (not really)

So instead of Catherine having a bonfire, we went to go see a movie and eat dinner. We watched "My Life in Ruins" which was a cute and funny movie. Not exactly the best, but it was good. "It's a blazer!" omg I love bad jokes. Yesterday was probably the first time in I don't know how many years that I went to Chevy's. Sophia and I shared a combo chicken and steak taco, which filled me up. It was kind of funny how many times Maria, Sophia, and Alyssa had to go to the bathroom. Me and Maria were pretending to go to the bathroom so we could sign Catherine's card and we sat on a bench outside these annoying kids were asking if we had a cell phone to call their mom. By the time we got back we missed the singing =/ but it's ok, Catherine like the card. We hung out at Border's and decided to use that coupon so all of us got drinks and we sat outside. The end. Well not really I'm just tired of typing

No comments:

Post a Comment